What Is gigmit PRO?
We realised that the live music industry was controlled by a few gatekeepers and hence very hard to enter and thrive in. That is why we created gigmit. We democratise and simplify the process of getting on stage or finding an artist for your venue. gigmit PRO empowers you to craft the career you have always wanted.
Bringing music to the worlds’ stages is becoming easier and more affordable than ever before. gigmit PRO is our paid premium offer to professionalise your artist career at low costs.
Check out the table below to compare:
The advantages of gigmit PRO
What features and benefits can you expect from gigmit PRO?
With gigmit PRO, you will get:
- Access to all festivals and PRO gigs
- Full access to the gigmit FESTIVAL & VENUE DATABASE, which includes thousands of global live music festivals, venues & clubs.
- A chance to be introduced to SONY MUSIC through our quarterly scouting sessions.
- Data that matters for live shows!
- A ranking of your applications at the top of application lists.
- Higher visibility for your Artist Profile in the search of promoters.
- Access to your application status.
- Ability to withdraw your applications and add subsequent corrections.
gigmit PRO is an investment in your project. In fact, you only pay a small flat fee for your membership and keep 100% of all fees coming in! Join the booking of tomorrow. Join gigmit PRO today.
Did you know that 90% of the opportunities on gigmit go to gigmit PRO users?
PRO-exclusive discounts with our partners
Our team is constantly working to find the best deals to boost your music career. All gigmit PRO can activate those discounts and deals at anytime during their membership. Let’s have a look at what you can get:
- Free digital distribution via DITTO MUSIC.
- 20% or € 50 off tour busses from Pieter Smit.
- Free PA System to rent for you in Berlin.
- 30% off your shopping cart volume at Budget Music Videos.
- 30% off your 1st booking with Pirate Studios in any chosen location
- Free radio airplay monitoring of 3 of your songs for 3 months via WARM
2 months of Beatsource Streaming for free.
Please note that the discounts are only available for users who register for a gigmit PRO membership (this does not include the trial period).
Upgrade to gigmit PRO today and benefit from our exclusive deals.
Receive the best guides & white papers to be more successful
After years in the live music industry, lots of research and collaboration with the best partners like Shure, Kycker and Yamaha, our team has issued 3 insightful guides to help you boost your career. We provide our PRO users with a high quality stream of data that will increase their chances of success and give you the tools to easily find new opportunities.
Please note that the guides are only available for users who register for a gigmit PRO membership (this does not include the trial period).
- The LIVE BOOKING GUIDE
What is booking? How does the live business work? And how can you make ‘live’ easier? How to monetize my music? Learn everything you should know to get more bookings.
- The LIVE STREAMING GUIDE
The ultimate guide for producing and promoting live-stream concerts: from sound to monetization, including tips on how to better promote your live streams.
- The ONLINE PROMOTION WHITE PAPER
Are your posts not getting any likes? Is it a struggle to sell concert tickets? Learn how to improve your social media strategy and run successful promotional campaigns.
Upgrade to gigmit PRO today to receive the guides
gigmit PRO: What are the costs?
Test gigmit PRO for FREE
Of course, in the beginning, we offer every user a free trial to test gigmit PRO. Here you get the free trial*.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GIGMIT PRO WITH FREE TRIAL
- The “gigmit PRO” has a contractual duration of one year, as a minimum, and begins with the completion of the gigmit PRO booking. It costs € 228,- plus VAT each contractual year. Payments are to be made in advance after invoicing. Invoices are issued annually.
- FREE TRIAL: To test the “gigmit PRO” features, the user in question can use a gigmit PRO free trial during the first 14 days free of charge (“Trial Period”). The free trial will be activated at the gigmit PRO booking here on this site and can be canceled at any time, without a notice period, until the end of the Trial Period. In case of such a termination, the user will not be charged.
- If gigmit PRO is not terminated by the end of the Trial Period, “gigmit PRO” is activated and the annual subscription becomes payable.
- gigmit PRO can be terminated at the end of a contractual year, with a notice period of 14 days. Should there be no notice of termination at the end of a contractual year, gigmit PRO will be automatically extended for another year.
- In the event of a termination, all gigmit PRO features remain fully available to users as part of their profile until the end of the contractual period.
gigmit PRO costs if you skip the trial
If you upgrade to gigmit PRO right away, you will be able to subscribe for a monthly subscription*.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GIGMIT PRO WITHOUT FREE TRIAL
- The gigmit PRO annual subscription has a contractual duration of one year and begins with the completion of the gigmit PRO booking. It costs € 19,- plus VAT per month of the contractual period. Each contractual month will be invoiced at the start of the month in question.
- The gigmit PRO annual subscription can be cancelled at the end of the contractual year, with a notice period of 14 days. Should there be no notice of termination at the end of a contractual year, gigmit PRO will be automatically extended for another year, for a price of € 19,- plus VAT per contractual month.
- In the event of a successful cancellation, all gigmit PRO features remain fully available to subscribers as part of their profile until the end of the contractual period.
Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
What users say about gigmit PRO
We asked our PRO users what they like the most about gigmit PRO. Is the service worth the costs? How can you make the most of it?
There’s no other service like this! When working with a small team and you don’t have a booking agent, then gigmit is the perfect tool for you. It saves so much time when you don’t have to search different places and do all the background checks if your act is suitable and where to get all the contact info. All the people I’ve been talking to within gigmit are passionate professionals who are easy to work with. It gives you more time to work on your craft and make a killer show!
Read here why Sam Shaky recommends gigmit PRO to other artists.
gigmit partners are serious about working with artists in a serious, mutually-beneficial way. I give gigmit a lot of credit for making sure that happens. […] I’ve used different platforms. gigmit so far has been the top one for linking me to top level opportunities.
We would recommend gigmit PRO to all our artists peers because you guys are very straightforward with opportunities. You guys help introduce artists to Sony Music Entertainment, INES Showcases, the gigmit blog and club databases. What other companies are doing that for indie artists? These resources with gigmit are golden.
Join the live music booking of tomorrow. Today. Become a gigmit PRO.
If you have any questions regarding the subscription or if you want to terminate your subscription please contact email@example.com.