Account, Profile & Subscription
This FAQ article is about how to cancel your gigmit PRO subscription, how to use gigmit for free and what you definitely should never do. It is very important for you to know the difference between account, profile and subscription. On gigmit you create an account (this refers to you personally), one or several profiles (this refers to your artist / promoter profiles) and you create one or several PRO subscriptions.
Some Important Tips
- !!! Please be very careful what you cancel and what you might want to keep !!!
- !!! Please be aware that deleting your user and our profile does not cancel your subscription !!!
- !!! Please note that stopping or deleting your PayPal, other payment details etc. does not cancel your subscription too !!!
Some Contractual Notes
gigmit is an annual subscription with monthly instalments. We believe this is musician-friendly. Booking is not fast. We believe you need to use the product at least one year to see all positive effects. If you got a free trial offer, you can cancel within 30 days after booking your subscription. If you pay 19€ + VAT per month, you can always cancel within 14 days notice till the end of your contractual period which is shown in the settings.
This Is How To Cancel gigmit PRO Subscription
- Please login to gigmit: www.gigmit.com
- Select the artist profile that you want to cancel (if you only have one profile, skip this)
- Go to your Profile Settings: https://www.gigmit.com/settings
- Go to “Manage subscription” and click there on “Cancel subscription”
- Follow the questions to guide you through all steps
- Once this is complete, it will be automatically shown how long your subscription is still valid and when does it end.
This is it! All features remain till the end of your subscription. Till that day you can undo this action by clicking “Revoke cancellation” in your subscription settings: https://www.gigmit.com/subscription
We hope this introduction helps you and we wish you all the best on gigmit. If you need any help to cancel your subscription please write to email@example.com. We take every request seriously and will be back to you as soon as possible.
Find gigs, open calls and more opportunities on our GIG PAGE!