Let us introduce – the latest version of a headphone and speaker calibration software to simplify your mixing experience! SoundID Reference is the next-generation version of formerly known Sonarworks Reference 4 software, an award-winning audio technology innovator delivering individually perfected sound experience to every music creator and lover. SoundID Reference is used and loved by over 100 000 recording studios worldwide and endorsed by 55 Grammy-Award-winning engineers recording A-list stars (like Lady Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, Adele, Coldplay, and more).
We know that for our artists, accurate reference sound is important to ensure perfect translation and to deliver your exact intent to the listener. SoundID Reference is a software delivering consistently accurate studio sound across all speakers and headphones and allows you to seamlessly switch between speakers, headphones, and rooms. You’ll hear a flat, consistent sound wherever you go. As per usual, we want to help save time and focus on what’s important for your progress: namely, your performance! This software will help you to make better mixing decisions and spend less time fixing mistakes. Crystal clear sound and no more second-guessing yourself. Mix with confidence and make music that sounds great everywhere!
Mix with confidence
Stop second-guessing yourself and trust every decision.
Make music that sounds great on phones, laptops, earbuds, or wherever else it’s played.
Work From Anywhere
Seamlessly switch between speakers, headphones, and rooms. You’ll hear a flat, consistent sound wherever you go.
Finish Tracks Faster
Make better decisions and spend less time fixing mistakes.
Get only relevant feedback by working on the same reference sound no matter the distance or gear you have!
Try SoundID Reference for free
Want to hear the difference on your existing setup? Check out SoundID Reference to optimize your studio – you get to try the new software for 21 days completely free of charge! No credit card required, no hidden conditions or strings attached.
Still not convinced? Check out these key features all aimed at making your music sound better:
- Speaker calibration: save as many profiles as needed
- Headphone calibration profiles for 385 supported models
- Custom target: target curve adjustments in real-time
- Translation Check: simulating 20 different devices and device types for accurate mix translation results everywhere without leaving the workstation
- 3 filter modes: Zero Latency, Mixed and Linear Phase
- Additional DSP processing controls: Mono, Dry/Wet, and Safe Headroom
- MIDI mapping in the SoundID Reference app for various controls
- User Presets in the SoundID Reference app for switching quickly between predefined output device/channel pair combination