German Songwriting Awards
gigmit users get an exclusive discount on the German Songwriting Awards 2020 submission- ticket! The music creator competition is awarded a guaranteed release including marketing campaign plus great additional prizes. There are 8 categories in total so that the whole musical range is covered – from German Schlager to Hard-Rock! All the major players in the industry (Universal, Sony, Warner, BMG etc.) are supporting the GSA since day one and also in its fifth year: amongst this year’s judges are Sat Bisla (MUSEXPO / A&R Worldwide L.A.), Matthias Nölte (Chiefbooker RTL Radio Group), Tom Keil (GM / Head of A&R Ultra Music), Leonidas Chantzaras (Senior A&R Universal Music) and many more!
GSA As Career Springboard
That the GSA can be a real career springboard can be seen in René Miller, GSA winner 2018, who is now a successful artist and Sony/ATV-songwriter and has co-written the two top hits ‘Control’ by Zoe Wees and ‘Breaking me’ by Topic, among others. Take the chance and present your music directly to the decision-makers of the international music industry!
Submission & Contest
- Songs can be submitted until the end of November at www.germansongwritingawards.com
- gigmit members get a discount on the German Songwriting Awards 2020 submission- ticket!
- Check your gigmit newsletter for your discount code!
- The regular submission ticket will be reduced from 30€ to 20€ and the ticket from the second song from 15€ to 10€.
- All you have to do is simply write an E-Mail with the keyword ‘gigmit’ to email@example.com and you will participate in the contest!